Bubba Blade fishing pliers are designed and built to be the ultimate in control, strength & durability. These pliers are the perfect addition to the gear bag for the industrious diver. The pliers feature Bubba Blade's patented "no-slip-grip" handle just like Bubba Blade knives. The textured grip ensuring that the Bubba Blade Fishing Pliers will stay firmly anchored in your hand. Fishermen have come to rely on our patented Red handles for safety and control, and now you can have them on your pliers.
In addition to the handles, the Bubba Blade Fishing Pliers feature a super tough Cobalt cutter and convenient split shot and leader sleeve crimping cutouts. The tungsten cutting tool on the pliers is perfect for cutting strong monofilament, or spectra. The crimping loops are also great as anchor points for tightening knots. The pliers are outfitted with a lanyard and hard case with a belt clip for ease of use. These pliers are the perfect addition to your rigging kit, or just to have in your dive bag. Pliers are always a good tool to keep handy on dive trips. Order your Bubba Blade Fishing Pliers today to get the best marine grade pliers in your gear bag.
- Stainless steel jaws that are Titanium bonded for strength and durability
- Aerospace aluminum construction for reliable lightweight usability
- Three sets of crimpers for split shot/leader sleeves
- Patented textured grip for a great feel in the hand
- Comes with lanyard and nylon sheath for fast access when you need it
- Made in The United States of America
- Tungsten cutters for cutting tough monofilament or spectra