Disco Ball Flasher and Case
The disco ball flasher emits more light than any other flasher we have used. Our spearfishing disco flasher ball has more than 200 mirrors that beam light in all directions and absolutely light up at depth. We have been rigging this to the bottom of our flasher float and hanging it about 20 feet down. It is also a great addition to ladder flasher, set up with the disco ball directly over the ladder flasher. It absolutely mesmerizes fish to the point that they seem to forget you are there. We have seen these flashers bring in tuna, doggies, yellowtail, wahoo, and amberjack. It works great using it a few feet over the reef as well for snapper, grouper, etc. Includes a protective padded PVC vinyl case.
- Emits more light than any other flasher
- Made up of more than 200 mirrors that beam light in all directions
- Great addition to ladder flasher setup
- Attracts tuna, doggies, yellowtail, wahoo, amberjack & mackerel
- Includes a protective padded PVC vinyl case