Free diving is an incredible, life-changing experience that should only be performed with the utmost safety precaution and, of course, proper equipment. There are many considerations to be made before attempting freediving. You should always be prepared for the worst. One piece of gear you’ll always want on hand is the four-foot safety signal from Neptonics.
The safety signal packs up small and is perfect for signaling your boat to come pick you up. The orange color and reflective strip can be seen from a distance. It is expertly constructed, and the velcro loop keeps it neat until you need it. It comes with a VERY loud storm whistle for alerting others, as well as an oral inflation valve. Free dive safely and effectively with Neptonics' equipment.
- Packs up small and is perfect for signaling your boat
- Comes in high-visibility orange color
- Reflective strip can be seen from a distance
- Velcro loop keeps it neat until you need it
- Comes with a very loud storm whistle for alerting others
- Has an oral inflation valve