Garmin Descent MK1 Dive Watch
Whether you dive with or without tanks, in saltwater or fresh water, breathing nitrox, trimix or holding your breath — Descent Mk1 is an intuitive, do-it-all dive computer. It’s the first watch to offer surface GPS navigation with full-color mapping and location. You can easily mark fishy spots, high spot or caves and find them again.
Selectable tone and vibration alerts help keep you informed while you’re submerged. Returning topside, Descent Mk1 also functions as a robust training companion, offering multisport GPS. The Descent Mk1 design is sleek & comfortable.
Between charges, you can count on up to 40 hours of battery life in dive mode, up to 19 days in watch mode, up to 10 days in smartwatch mode and up to 20 hours in GPS mode.
- Premium full-featured GPS with bright 1.2” color display and topo mapping
- Built-in sensors include 3-axis Compass, Gyroscope and Barometric Altimeter as well as GPS and GLONASS capability that lets you Mark your dive entry and exit points for surface navigation
- Supports single-gas, multi-gas, gauge and apnea diving, including nitrox and trimix; plan your dives directly on the device
- Dive log lets you store and review data from up to 200 dives - and share online via Garmin connect and its included mobile app
- Features Elevate wrist heart rate technology with multisport activity profiles, performance metrics and smart notifications
$799.99 – $1,299.99
Customers Also Purchased
|There are no products|