K.O. Powerheads are the perfect underwater protection device for any freediver or SCUBA diver. This is especially true when you spearfishing is in the equation! Feel safer in the water knowing you're protected from sharks and other underwater predators.
- Ready to use out of the box. All K.O. Powerheads are mounted to a 3/8in shaft that can be used as a handle.
- K.O. Powerheads have the highest corrosion resistance in the industry. Stainless Steel 316 construction. The Molybdenum (Mo) content increases corrosion resistance in marine environments. Other manufactures use lower grade Stainless Steel which will rust. Passivation per ASTM 967. Chemical Passivation removes free iron and other surface contaminations from stainless steel parts. This further improves corrosion resistance.
- This powerhead has a dual safety design: Safety Nut w/ Friction Lock, and Cotter Pin. It can be mounted to common spear shafts/poles spears with a 6mm internal thread and comes with an adapter for 5/16th
- The K.O. Powerhead should not to be confused with cheaper O-ring designs which are less reliable and unsafe
- ATF compliant per Federal Revenue Ruiling #55-569
Read this article to learn about the benefits of reusable powerheads.