K.O. Reusable Powerheads are the perfect underwater protection device for any freediver or SCUBA diver. This is especially true when spearfishing is in the equation! Feel safer in the water knowing you're protected from sharks and other underwater predators. These powerheads are the highest quality shark and predator deterrents in the spearfishing industry! Get yours today and keep you and your dive buddies safe!
K.O. Reusable Powerhead Features
- Ready to use out of the box. Mounted to a 3/8in shaft that can be used as a handle for spearfishing or alligator hunting.
- K.O. Reusable Powerheads have the highest corrosion resistance in the industry. Stainless Steel 316 construction. The Molybdenum (Mo) content increases corrosion resistance in marine environments. Other manufactures use lower grade Stainless Steel which will rust. Passivation per ASTM 967. Chemical Passivation removes free iron and other surface contaminations from stainless steel parts. This further improves corrosion resistance. This improves the overall durability of this powerhead over all others.
- These K.O. Reusable Powerheads have a dual safety design: Safety Nut w/ Friction Lock, and Cotter Pin. Safety is of the utmost importance when using powerheads. Make sure you are only setting your powerhead off when you want it to.
- These reusable powerheads can be mounted to common spear shafts/poles spears with a 6mm internal thread and comes with an adapter for 5/16th
- The these should not to be confused with cheaper reusable powerheads with an O-ring designs which are less reliable and unsafe
- ATF compliant per Federal Revenue Ruiling #55-569
Read this article to learn about the benefits of reusable powerheads. Get your powerhead today to keep you and your dive buddies safe from the oceans greatest predators! They re also perfect for dispatching alligators that are legally taken while hunting. They come standard with a threaded handle designed to help dispatch alligators.