Our DYNEEMA GLOVES are better than ever with our newly upgraded design.
We have added an internal teflon coating, making them easier and quicker to slip on, and upgraded the weave so they're extra stretchy and more comfortable to wear. If you thought they were great before, you have got to try our new ones!
Dyneema is 8x more abrasion resistant than kevlar and is currently the toughest fiber in the world. Our dyneema gloves are made from 100% Dyneema, making these gloves EXTREMELY resistant to spines, spikes, blades, corals, wrecks, etc. Confidently grab a fish by the gills or grab lobster without worrying about cuts and abrasions. Get your pair today!
Here is what a customer said about our Dyneema Gloves: "I've been using these gloves for the last year straight have been solid gloves. Been using them for SCUBA spearing, commercial, recreational, handling, gutting, and cleaning fish. I originally bought two pairs figuring they would only last a few months like other brands of Dyneema gloves ... I haven't even taken the other pair out of the bag yet! I was guaranteed that I would get at least a full year out of them. And believe me, I have. Fish don't poke through the Dyneema, grab a large fish by the gills, and nothing gets through. They fit snug, and flex well in the water, and are comfortable."
- Made from Dyneema, which is currently the toughest fiber in the world
- Protects hands from fish spines, cuts, lobsters, ship wrecks, gill plates, and more
- Dexterity and Touch are not hindered like with other gloves
- Teflon-coated interior allows for them to be put on and off with easy when wet
- Tested and used by us against lobsters, gill plates and rakers , corals etc
See an article or video in the links.