Ocean Hunter Spearfishing 3 ATM Float
The Ocean Hunter 3 ATM float can be pumped up to a higher PSI than any other float on the market. This float inflates to the incredible 44lb PSI rating which is MUCH HIGHER than the 29lb rating on any Gannet float. This allows this pressurized float to maintain its buoyancy at deeper depths. This float has about 100 pounds of buoyancy, maintained to a depth of 66 feet before it starts to compress under pressure.
The Neptonics crew recently went down to the Coral Sea and tested these floats out. Six Sea Hunter Floats were put through to the test. 10 days in the sun, hundreds of feet deep, dogtooth tuna, yellowfin tuna, wahoo, and marlin. Bullet Proof!! These floats performed flawlessly under the greatest stresses we could put them through. You can’t get a higher PSI rating or a more trusted float. This 3 ATM Float is hands down the Neptonics Team’s favorite pressurized float. The durability and performance of these floats make them the best option for 3 ATM floats on the market.
- Inflates to 44 PSI for huge lift capacity at depth.
- Streamlined design to minimize the effect of wind and water on the towing of the float
- Internal bladder of 400-denier cordura for durability and performance
- Reinforcing sleeve of 100-denier cordura with webbing ribs to support
- Includes user manual, oral inflator, and air gauge
- Outer sleeve of 1,200-denier cordura to last in the toughest conditions
- Solas-approved reflective tape for the best visibility
- Stainless 316 fittings
- High-visibility green with reflective bands
To learn more about the benefits of the 3 ATM Floats read the Neptonics Spearfishing Academy Blog Post about choosing the right float. For a more detailed breakdown how the physics of this floaty make it beneficial read this article. It is a breakdown of calculating displacement for different floats.