JBL Reaper Speargun
The JBL Reaper Speargun is 100% made in the U.S.A at the JBL factory in Oceanside California. The Reaper looks as deadly as it shoots.
The carbon infused polymer handle is designed to feel like a natural extension of your arm. If you can point with this speargun, you can shoot fish. The aerospace aluminum extruded barrel with integral rail delivers unmatched stiffness and accuracy, easily taming the two 5/8” band power source.
Its streamlined muzzle transfers energy in perfect parallel alignment with the 17-4 heat treated spring stainless steel shaft for precision shot placement. At the heart of the Reaper series is its trigger sear, cut from .25” 304 stainless, it ensures that The Reaper will shoot flawlessly long after the first time it gets wet.
Reaper Speargun Series Features:
- Aircraft grade aluminium barrel with integrated rail for ultimate accuracy and minimal flex.
- 9/32” heat treated stainless steel shaft with integrated Point and tuned flopper. Threaded shafts are available separately.
- Two Elite 5/8” Nitro Bands with triple core Spectra wishbones
- Integrated barrel float chamber
- Optional gun butt for easy loading
- Integrated rail mount for accessories
- Steel reinforced muzzle eyelet for reels
- Ambidextrous safety and line release
- Open muzzle with closed muzzle adapter for freeshafting
- Ergonomic handle
- American Made
Read this article for more information on why the JBL Reaper Speargun is right for you!
$260.00 – $298.00
JBL Pacifica Reel
$89.99 – $134.99
NONE, FLAT, CURVED
Hi-Viz Green, Hi-Viz Orange, Electric Blue, No Line
Customers Also Purchased
|There are no products|