RIFFE’s new improved Fusion Spectra Floatline features an inner float core of 6.35mm closed-cell neoprene for exceptional floatation and easy grip when under tension. The outer sheath is composed of 32 strands of armored spectra with a breaking strength in excess of 1,100 pounds. The fibers of each strand are fused together and coated with molten polyethylene for an extremely abrasion-resistant and colorfast UV-resistant protective sheath. The new shock-absorbing construction allows the line to stretch approximately 10%. If you're looking for a floatline that can stand up to wrecks and oil rigs this is it.
- Outer sheath composed of 32 strands of armored spectra
- Can stand up to wrecks and oil rigs
- Breaking strength of 1,100 pounds
- Easy to grip when under tension
- Abrasion resistant and UV resistant
- Available lengths: 25, 50, 75, and 100 feet