Rob Allen Spear Shafts
Available in, 7mm and 7.5mm diameters, Rob Allen shafts are forged from spring steel and are electroplated as well as tempered, making them extremely strong and rust resistant. The high carbon content of spring steel makes for an extremely hard material that resists snapping and shattering while maintaining pliability under high tension. The material's low alloy content prevents the shaft from staying bent after being flexed, and it makes vulnerable areas like the tip, sear, and shaft notches fatigue resistant. Rob Allen shafts feature a crescent-type sear notch compatible with many brands of Euro trigger mechanism spearguns, a tri-cut style point, and a bottom-mounted flopper. The loading notches are smooth and accommodate line wishbones without fraying them. Shafts come with two loading notches spaced at approximately 2". Notched shafts will work with both open and closed muzzle guns.
- Extremely strong and rust-resistant high carbon content of spring steel
- A tri-cut style point and a bottom-mounted flopper
- Come with two loading notches spaced at approximately 2"
- Will work with both open and closed muzzle guns
- Available in, 7mm, and 7.5mm diameter
Shaft to Speargun Sizing Guide:
- 70cm Speargun = 110cm Shaft
- 80cm Speargun = 120cm Shaft
- 90cm Speargun = 130cm Shaft
- 100cm Speargun = 140cm Shaft
- 110cm Speargun = 150cm Shaft
- 120cm Speargun = 160cm Shaft
- 130cm Speargun = 170cm Shaft
- 140cm Speargun = 180cm Shaft
- 150cm Speargun = 190cm Shaft
*Does not qualify for free shipping.
Neptonics Line Keeper Pouch
$12.00 – $55.00