The Salvimar Metal Speargun has an aluminum barrel with an integrated shaft guide for added accuracy. It has a tapered profile for improved maneuverability. The gun's handle has a metal trigger mechanism. The barrel is made of aeronautical aluminum alloy. The trigger can be micro-mechanically adjusted by an Allen key to adjust the sensitivity. And it has a removable chest-loading butt-pad. The Salvimar Metal Speargun comes standard with two 9/16" (14mm) bands with Dyneema wishbones and Salvimar's stock vertical-mount reel.
The 65cm, 75cm, and 85cm Salvimar Metal Spearguns come with a 6.5mm flopper shaft and 30m Salvimar reel. The 95cm, 105cm, and 115cm come with a 7mm flopper shaft and 50m Salvimar reel. The new laser technology for affixing the shark fins increases shaft performance without changing the technical features of the hardened 17-4ph stainless steel. The gun comes rigged with 200 pound test Mono and 1000lb Hi-Viz Spectra green spectra reel line. These spearguns are a great option for getting into the sport with a speargun that needs no new adjustments. It is a great value getting started out.
Salvimar Metal Speargun Features:
- Aluminum Barrel w/ Integrated Shaft Guide
- Wired Shaft 6.5mm; 75cm and 85cm
- Wired Shaft 7mm; 95cm, 105cm and 115cm
- Laser Technology Shark Fins
- Hardened 17-4ph Stainless Steel
- Micro-Adjusting Trigger Action
- Ergonomic Profile for Easy Handling in the Water
- Two Bands Equipped with Dyneema Wishbones
- Removable Chest Loading Butt Pad
- Salvimar's Stock Vertical Mount Reel