Spearmaster Composite Fins
Fantastic spearfishing fins for an incredible price! Spearmaster fins are constructed from an advanced composite-fiber compound to provide the freediver with unmatched performance, durability, and power. Spearmaster fin blades are made in small batches to ensure quality and consistency for years to come. No more expensive carbon fins that crack and break after a few uses. Many divers prefer the durability and flexibility that composite-fiber fins offer. Made by SPEARMASTER – South Africa, these composite fiberglass fins are so well-priced that it’s a no-brainer upgrade to these performance fins.
- Includes our FeatherLite Foot Pockets
- Made of composite fiberglass in small batches to ensure quality and consistency for years
- Provide the freediver with unmatched performance, durability, and power
- Many divers prefer the durability and flexibility composite-fiber fins offer
- Fantastic spearfishing fins for an incredible price
- So well-priced it’s easy to upgrade to these performance fins
- Specs: 85cm-long blades, fiberglass composite, 103cm long with footpockets
- Made by SPEARMASTER-South Africa
- Sold as a set of two fins
$174.99 – $249.99
These items go well with your fins!
Neptonics P-Tough Freedive Booties
$36.99 – $39.99
Neptonics Fin Keepers