The Neptonics spearfishing stringer is an essential piece of spearfishing gear. This stringer is attached to the diver weight belt and runs the length of the weight belt. This traditional wire stringer allows the diver to keep multiple fish around the diver's waist, keeping the diver's form as sleek as possible by minimizing drag by distributing the fish. To add fish to the stringer, either run the string in the gills and out the mouth, or for a guaranteed hold, run it through the fish's eye sockets.
- Angled to provide leverage for pushing the stringer through the eyes or gills
- Coated stainless steel cable with looped end to fit on all weight belts
- 9" angled/curved insertion bar
- 9-5/16” (8mm) diameter
- Coated stainless steel cable
- 6" straight insertion bar with looped end to fit on all weight belts
- 1/4” (6mm) diameter