Based on the original Amero speargun designed by our own Jerry Guerra, the Super Amero 65 Inch is beefed up to accommodate 4x power bands for shooting the ocean's largest pelagic species.
Made of 100% teak and 100% Neptonics components, this gun was designed specifically for hunting pelagics, which is why we sell it ready to be used out of the box for just that purpose and include a Neptonics Slip Tip. The Super Amero comes equipped it with 400lb mono, 4 shark fin 5/16" threaded shaft, and 4x 5/8" black power bands.
The teak stock on the Super Amero Speargun has been beefed up by increasing a tapered cuddle fish design to absorb the recoil of the 4x power bands. This rear-handle speargun features an enclosed track, AR-15 handle, auto-resetting reverse mech, and oiled finish for easy maintenance. It is fully ballasted and balanced and has amazingly little recoil. The Super Amero is the best-kept tuna-killing secret in spearfishing industry.
Check out this article on why you want a bluewater speargun for your bluewater trip.
Check out the video below of our team diver using it to shoot a trophy Ascension Island wahoo.
- 100% teak & 100% Neptonics components for a lifetime of use
- Comes fully rigged and ready to shoot; just screw in the handle
- AR-15 handle with interchangeable handle
- Neptonics auto-resetting reverse mech
- Features an enclosed track
- Oiled finish for easy maintenance
- Features Neptonics breakaway adapter
- Fully ballasted and balanced and has little recoil
- 4x wraps of 400lbs mono
- 5/16" (8mm) American shaft
- 4x 5/8" (16mm) power bands
- Slip tip included
- Three-year warranty