Neptonics Floatline Clutch
Most likely the most notable advancement in spearfishing gear this century, the floatline clutch from Neptonics is an amazing piece of equipment. It speeds the recovery of your fish and allows you to adjust the length of your floatline without having to clip and unclip bulky tuna clips. The floatline clutch makes the process of catching large fish safer and more efficient.
It can also be used to adjust the length of your floatline. When you are diving a shallow reef, you can move your float to any position on your floatline. Let’s say you have a 100' floatline. If you are diving a 40' reef, you can adjust the placement of the float so it sits at 40'. If a fish is shot, the clutch will prevent the fish from taking your 100' line into 100' of water.
- The floatline clutch automatically locks the floatline when fighting a fish
- Prevents fish from taking back all your line when they do a second run
- Works with all Neptonics floatlines
- A new and hassle-free way to fight fish on a floatline
- Directly attaches to float with no modifications
- Made to last and backed by Neptonics Warranty
794 in stock